Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wrong decisions and chick gyms


Is it just me or when it comes to making responsible decisions I always make the wrong ones?  I am not saying I always make the wrong choices (bc I know I don't-remember how Taylor ended up in my life? see good decision ) but it's always the little things that get the bigger sting.  WHATEVER.  Not going to let it linger in my head, I skipped the last half of class and we handed stuff in but Miss. Talia was not there to hand her stuff in.  Deal with it when it comes up later.

Rant #2- so two days a week the closest gym is the woman's club version of our co-ed gym and today I realized once again why I HATE working out at women's clubs.  They never have any of the equipment I need!  I managed to get by because I know alternate exercises but this is going to be a huge issue when let's say one of these days falls on a leg day and I can't do my barbell squats.  I hate the smith machine!  :(  They don't have cables at this club either.  Seriously. I mean this gym was designed for women who go to the gym just so they can say they went not to actually get results apparently.  The free weight area is the size of a bathroom and these old women just think they can get all up in ur area and do exercises that won't do a damn thing for them! EXCUSE ME! I was using that, PUT IT DOWN!

Nothing else I can see I need to complain about.
Since I am 30 days out I will write out my meals for ya'll and despite having to work around some issues at the woman's club I had a GREAT shoulder/bicep/tricep workout:

Meal 1- 4 eggs, 2 whites, 2 slices ww chz, 3 tsp sugar free coffeemate
Meal 2- 5 ounces chicken, 1 serving sugar peas, 100 calorie nuts, 1 string cheese
Meal 3- 1 lean burger, 1 serving sugar peas, 100 calorie nuts
Meal 4- 4 ounces rotisserie chicken, 1 serving romaine
Meal 5- 5 ounces chicken
1519/74/37/179
and 16 glasses of boring water
and...?? still hungry but hittin the pillow soon!
PeAce!

No comments:

Post a Comment