Sunday, September 18, 2011

Guess who's back?

I have not been around in a long time and I feel as if I have neglected all of my followers by not keeping you posted on how my week has been going.  Well first of all I was at 127 yestuerday for my weigh in!  The lowest it has ever been in a LONG time!  I am super excited about it but yet today I have a flip of the switch bitch attack and my best friend and boyfriend can tell just by looking at me that I want to take out a mob on my own.  I don't know exactly what happened but to be honest I don't want to talk about it.  All I want to say is that I am not sure what I did to deserve my boyfriend Taylor.  He has been so supportive, and is always there to make me smile, definitely a keeper :)  Not only him but my best friend Nicole too, I know she has been going through some tough times lately and I was glad to spend some time with her today because we hardly see each other anymore!  She got me one of those solar powered flowers I can put in my car! I LOVE it! Everytime I see it dancing it makes me smile!!  My other shout out will be to Theresa!  You are my text buddy for sure and I absolutely appreciate all of the times you have talked to me when I needed you the most! Thank you!!!!!!!

The past week I have been following a meal plan and I lost 2 pounds, I started practicing my posing and walking, I got an internship at an Elementary/Pre-K school and my boyfriend and I have officially been dating for 2 months. HAHA.  I mean some serious stuff has been going on people!  The meal plan has kept me full, what happened this weekend? Well Saturday went well, I had the wedding, before that my boyfriend and I worked out and I made good choices and scraped the breading off the meat.  I can only imagine the comments people had in the kitchen when seeing that shit. I had a small serving of mashed pots and threw the chocolates across the table after torturing myself with my sense of smell a few times.

  What happened today?  I wasn't prepared and I overate, I was miserable but I didn't allow myself to binge, I cried, I got mean, I am over it.  34 more days and I will be walking across that stage.  I get an off day from lifting tomorrow and I couldn't be happier.  I def need to structure my weekends to be more like the week, it's just harder bc they are nothing like my busy week.  I don't even know how to act when I have nothing to do and I find myself rushing around when I don't need to.

My walking and posing is coming along decently.  I am thinking about bringing my shoes to the gym as per Robin Romero (she's so smart) and walking in the classrooms 86 the bikini. LMAO.  I am trying to add my own spice to it but I am still unsure what turns I am supposed to do so I just do them all and then dance at the end hahha! Hello, I mean it wouldn't be a Talia twist if I didn't dance at least for a 5th of a second!

My internship starts next week!  On Tuesdays I will be doing play therapy with Prek-2nd grade and Thursdays I wikll be at the Elementary school working with kids in 3rd-5th grade doing the brief family therapy sessions.  This age group is one in which I have no experience and I am very excited to get involved.  The school system is very involved with the children and making sure they are getting the best education they can in regards to any disabilities and use a strengths based perspective which is right up my ally.  (Yes, normally I am a very positive individual 95% of the time).  I am thrilled to be under the supervision of two very intelligent and involved individuals and I know it will be a great experience.  I mean hell, I will learn how to do all of these things BEFORE having kids..,..very helpful indeed! 

My goals for this week:
-->Get a new car (Nissan Altima Coupe BITCHES!) ok well lease a new car...whatever..

-->follow my meal plan monday-sunday working harder on the weekends to make sure the meals get taken with me where-ever I go.  I honestly didn't feel at this point in the game that I was rude enough to take my own meal to a wedding (no offense to other people but if I saw someone putting their own food on the plate I paid to put food on, I would be more than a little irritated). 

2 goals is good.  Don't want to be an over achiever!

That's all folks.  I need to get some good sleep tonight!Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment