Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The 10 minute, minute

Can someone please explain to me why when the washing machine says "1" minute it really means like 5?  FOR REAL? WTF..get on with the spinning and be DONE! In an hour and 20 minutes I can officially say I have 1 month left until my competition and to that I say a jaw dropping..SHIT!  Let me just say "fuck the holes"  and I would really wear a T-shirt that says such, especially at t co-ed gym! BAHAHA

Well, I came more than prepared when I left my house the other day with my 6 bags all filled to their max with my overnight clothes, gym clothes, shower stuff, competition bikini, AND food since I was sleeping at my boyfriends and I wanted to be prepared.  Well I guess I hate broccoli because eating it raw makes me want to punch people in the face or pour ranch dressing all over it to the point where it no longer has any nutritional value.  By 3:00 I was eating the walnuts I swore myself off which then became a really ridiculous domino game of traveling to fry side for pecans and cranberries and then having some oreos too.  Yeah, fuck it, you are only doing a competition in 31 days, you know, skimpy bikini, 76587 eye balls staring and critiquing you, I am sure you won't wonder why you placed last as you pick oreo crumbs out of your teeth ...seriously now?  Ok..fuck it..walk over to walmart..what do I want? dried fruit, chocolate covered raisins, a small weight watchers ice cream and some chocolate peanut butter, diet orange soda, CHECK! In the meantime I text my girl Theresa to tell her I pulled up the anchor on the fail boat and began sailing.  Luckily, this girl cares so much about me she talked me out of eating everything (ok except the chocolate peanut butter, because as I was eating it I was feeling sorry for myself, feeling dumb, feeling angry and annoyed and aggravated and still had not decided to go all the way binge).  I am soooo thankful for her help because she stopped me and really made me think of what the hell I was doing?!

This isn't easy stuff folks, it's something different, it's something challenging, it's not of the "norm" and I am starting to think making any more promises to my readers will be like crying wolf..BUT.....I swear swear swear...please believe me...these last 30 days I will give it all I have and I am sorry ahead of time for those who will be getting daily texts ranting and bitching and wondering why I can't be like Mr. Spankypants and just deal with it :) right Robin?  :)  Love all of you ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment