Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Influencing humans one at a time

Holy fuckin abs girl whoever you are!  I think your name is Tara!  Excellent work my friend!  Before I begin, I would like to complain that I worked a double, made more money in tips on Carside ToGo than I did serving tables!  So what your saying is that people who come in their cars, don't get out of them appreciate me more than all the effort I put into serving you?!  I am highly confused by this concept so if anyone would like to give this a shot and toss me an explanation I would greatly appreciate it! After the shift, and tanning, yeah whatever- don't judge me, I feel better about myself when I am darker, don't we all? Oh shit, maybe it is just me.  Basically, Wegman's own3d me and I spent 95% of my tips on shit for my mouth hahaa literally..I bought food and dental care!  

Currently there is an 8 x8 pan of healthy version fudge in my freezer and you are damn right thinking I will wait the whole 2-3 prescribed hours to try them! I can't wait!  They smell so fucking good I almost made someone else lick the spoons and bowl to tell me how good it was.  That's right bitches, I didn't even lick the spoon and part of it was peanut butter! Imagine that! Talia, not licking the spoons?! WHAT? who the fuck are you?!  

Let's stop talking about me and move to on to this really cool guy named Taylor.  For whatever reason (I was never told) one day he just appeared in my life and my insides said something along the lines of-you-better-make-some-kind-of-ballsy-move-on-this-hottie-or-you-will-regret-it.  I am beyond words ecstatic that I have met, gotten to know and have him in my life.  He has shown me in just this small amount of time being together that he is willing to take of challenges that not many people would even dare to do (yes, I mean eating healthy and working out- it is kind of sad to have to say I know a handful of people who really just do not care).  ..

Anyways, my dreams seriously came true today when I received a text from him telling me how he has decided to do a competition next year!!!!!!!!!!  At first I questioned it, yeah riiight..it's a big joke, who wakes up one day and wants to deprive themselves of the most delicious foods in the world?  Nope, def not a joke and I couldn't be any happier that I can say my boyfriend and I are doing a competition together and TOGETHER not against each other.  He has been such an enormous help to me thus far, I started with being sort of vague on what I was doing because I was scared that it would more than likely end whatever we started.  The way I saw it was that no matter what we think, reality is that in America, we make eating and drinking a HUGE part of our lives and for someone to limit and even eliminate things in these two categories is like looking at an object that was buried 46367 million years ago that we have no idea what the hell it is or does.  The sincerity of my boyfriends actions make me appreciate having him more and more each day.  It means a lot when thoughts, words and actions are all congruent with each other especially coming from a significant other.  I have been yearning for someone like this to come into my world but all I ever got were douche bag, tight shirt wearing dudes that don't know anything past an intermediate level vocabulary.

I am lucky and I know it and I will be doing everything I can to make sure this journey goes where it is supposed to!  I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life and I have never been happier.  I feel it when I am working, I always hated going to work to serve and now I actually enjoy it.  I smile more, I laugh more, I'm more positive, I'm healthier.....and I am enjoying life  :)   

Ok I am done being sappy now...just a little longer and I can tap into that fudge!!!!   YUMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment