Friday, September 2, 2011

Dirty table for four please?

Hmm this chick is seriously changing all of the thoughts I previously had of myself needing to be tan in order to showcase my definition.  Well, I guess if I had 5% body fat like shit did I wouldn't need a tan either ::rolls eyes::  Before I get into what my Title for today is I must say that first of all I am aggravated right now because I am hungry!!!!!  Uncomfortable feeling it is, knowing I can no longer consumer any more calories for the day makes me want to punch things I shouldn't be punching! Tomorrow is my weigh in and there is no beating around the bush, considering it isn't that big to begin with.  Not only did I fuck up this week but I am getting my monthly gift soon.  Yeah fuckin right, seriously who decided to start using that line anyways?  Here's to pointless tears and excess bloat...BLAHP

My meals for today is as follows:
\Meal 1 645am- Yes, I was up early to get in my workout-GO ME~- 2 slices ezekial bread, 4 ounces chicken, 4 strawberries with some no calorie syrup sauce,1 slice canadian bacon
Meal 2-1045ish- 4 ounces chicken, 4 ounces pico de gallo, 1 hard boilked egg, 1 celery
Meal 3- 230- I could feel myself getting angry bc I wasn't able to eat bc we were busy- 4 ounces chicken, 4 ounces pico, 3 celery, 1 hard boiled egg
Meal 4- 430- about 6 ounces chicken, ok I didn't really weigh it because I was portioning out 10 pounds into 4 ounce baggies and I was hungry, so i also had a bowl of lettuce (about 8 ounces) and a half a carrot --Jesus no wonder it's 930 and I want to eat a limb--
Meal 5- 9pm pieced this shit together- 1 string cheese, almonds, 2 ounces chicken and a seriously -stale- but- I -ate -it -anyway -because -it- was- chocolate-rice cake
Ending the day with approx 1421/37/87/181
Please don't give up on me trainer! Please?!

Now let's talk about this title.  It is beyond my deepest synapses as to why you would come into a restaurant and go directly towards the table that has no place mats, napkins or silverware when all of the rest of them DO!  What makes this a wise choice to sit?  Wouldn't you look around and say hmm, all of the rest of the tables are set up, and look so welcoming, but this one, yes this one with nothing on it seems better because that will mean the waitress will get annoyed with us immediately and we can tip her bad bc she is being a bitch.  WRONG!  THIS ONE IS DIRTY! I so firmly state! 

Rewind to the table that walked in before them clearly from Darien Lake (wristband gave it away) had wings and pizza and with a $31 some odd change bill were happy to leave me with $1.85.  Let me tell you right now, servers make $5.50 an hour.  YES! that's 5 dollars and 50 cents, no, that is not even near minimum wage and so this is why we require you to leave us a good tip (especially if we deserve it).  How can you not know this TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT piece of information?!  This is how the world of service works, we give you want you want in exchange for a good tip to make up for the lack of hourly wage we receive.  I mean it's really not that hard of a concept and if you think that all servers make the same in every country, you are wrong.  Do not assume that because the servers in Canada make minimum wage that those in the U.S. of A do as well..because...WE DON'T!! If you honestly do not have the money to tip someone but spend money like you do, you need to stay in your damn tent and cook the fuckin bag of hotdogs you brought when you first arrived.  Thank you.  That is all


1 comment:

  1. I'm really pale too and that girl does have some serious definition even with being pale - I'm in awe! Just provides motivation to work harder :)

    ReplyDelete