Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just keep swimming...


Today I woke up, got on the scale and the scale immediately put me in a crabby patty mood.  It didn't budge from last week and I know why.  It sucks that at this point it is brutally honest with me whether I like it or not but it sorta reaches out and slaps me in times like this.  I went to the gym for my chest/back/cardio workout and I really didn't want to be there.  I wanted to be somewhere in secret, eating all the foods I can't have but I shut my evil binge voice up and got in a great workout.  It wasn't until 1/2 hour into my cardio that I finally felt awake.

I got out of work late and I decided to stay home instead of going to see my boyfriend which was a really tough decision but by the time I would have been done packing everything and drove out there it would have been past midnight.  I feel awful, I miss him so much and we don't get to spend a lot of time together so I feel like I robbed our relationship of quality time :(  I just know myself though and if I don't get much sleep I am cranky and being sleepless + carb-less does not equal a really happy girlfriend.  What do you mean not much sleep? You know what I mean :) I'd rather be fresh and alert!  I guess in the end he should be damn glad I am not smothering him and getting annoying to the point of too much Talia. HA! who am I kidding, you can never have too much Talia in you life ;)

So those pics are my 4 weeks out pics and as I put them on my computer and was looking at them I got seriously discouraged and mad.  Looking at that fat above my hips and thinking, wow, maybe if I wouldn't have fucked up so much along the way that wouldn't be there :(  LUCKILY Robin Romero came to my rescue and told me it was ok, to just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming! HAHHA I fucking love you girl!!!  

I named my car Alana and I am thrilled to spend some time with my boyfriend tomorrow so I want to post this, get ready for bed and wake up fresh and ready for a great day!

Meal 1- 4 eggs, 2 whites, 2 slices cheese, 3 tsp coffeemate creamer.  Seriously this peppermint mocha creamer is like an orgasm in my coffee every morning and every morning I look forward to this treat!

Meal 2- 1 lean beef patty, 1 serving sugar peas, 100 calorie almonds

Meal 3- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken, 85 grams romaine, 100 calorie almonds

Meal 4- 3 ounces rotisserie chicken, 3/4 pound lettuce, 1 string cheese

Meal 5- 5 ounces chicken
1486/79/42/157
PeACE OUT~~

No comments:

Post a Comment