Friday, October 14, 2011

Morning Rain



I know the feelings that run through me right now,
and the only thing I want to do I don't even know how.

I don't know how to accomplish letting these feelings go,
I don't know how to set them free just as they start to show.

I feel like I have let you down and you have taken a step away,
Now I constantly fear that you aren't going to stay.

Stay in my world on the same level we have been,
it feels like its different but it could all just be the same.

I can't help but worrying about what's going on inside,
Lately all I want to do is lay in my bed and cry.

A human can only take so much to pile up on their plate,
before it all falls to the ground and I'm sure most can relate.

I will be strong and I will be bold and will not let it fall,
I will only allow this to make me stand up real tall.

No one said I was perfect no one said things would be swell,
no one said life would be easy but it also doesn't have to be hell.

I need to choose the battles to worry over and leave the rest behind,
because you never know when you will find yourself in a bind.

I don't want to ruin this and twist it into something it's not
it's all up to me though and my mind is like a robot.

A robot that continuously does the same things over and over again,
finally realizing that it doesn't bring me to back to "zen"

It's the definition of insanity and something I no longer want to feed,
I want to return to the happy, crazy me!



No comments:

Post a Comment